The Battery-Powered Future Has Arrived
Go greener, limit energy costs and add mission-critical reliability with a battery-equipped solar electrical system, keeping the power on even when storms knock out the utility grid.
Battery storage holds special advantages for businesses and institutions:
- Reduce your operating costs.
- Take the guesswork out of future electricity costs in grid-tied systems.
- Free yourself from the grid in remote locations—without the costly fuel, maintenance and pollution of noisy diesel generators.
- Earn additional points towards LEED certifications.
- Keep power on even when storms knock out utility lines.
One of Many Battery Solutions We Offer
Power You Can Rely On, Day and Night
To see if solar/battery systems are right for your company, our expert team will evaluate your site, walk you through financing options, and help you take full advantage of state and federal incentives.
Battery storage helps your solar system makes the most of the utility grid, offering power you can rely on, day and night while also preparing for future peak pricing structures.
While other grid-connected solar systems shut down during blackouts to avoid hazards to utility line workers, those with batteries automatically disconnect from the grid and run independently.
So why be left in the dark when you need electricity most? A modest investment in battery storage ensures keeps your facilities humming at all times.
For remote locations, solar arrays with battery storage offer unmatched flexibility and low total cost of ownership. We offer a wide range of solutions, both standalone systems and seamlessly integrated with generators.